Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:24 pm
- Forum: Harris Public Safety Communications (PSPC) Equipment
- Topic: newB question on Orion radios
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2971
Since I dont have much expirience with the newer GE products, Im going to ask some NEW-B questions... I am wanting to get an Oriion mobile to run on 6m, but I see that there is a dual radio cable available, can I run both a 6m and 2m radio on one control head, or is there some limitations on the ban...
- Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:15 pm
- Forum: Kenwood Commercial Products
- Topic: Alpha numeric on a tk-860h?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1865
I just got a tk-860h for use as a HAM radio, all programmed up, and installed works flawlessly, but is there any way to program the display to name channels, instead of using a nice display to show the channels? Seems odd that they would use a great display to say ch 1, etc. I used a friends dos com...