The PLS is done with the old suitcase programmer. It will only do PL tones, and no scan.
Actually was a well built radio. I still have one that was run over by one of our firetrucks. Still works great.
I am in Pittsburgh. If I can help with programming, let me know.
Search found 137 matches
- Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:27 am
- Forum: Harris Public Safety Communications (PSPC) Equipment
- Topic: GE primer/Programming PLS's
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1751
- Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:00 pm
- Forum: Kenwood Commercial Products
- Topic: TK730/Kenwood Mobile - New Guy Questions
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2267
:beer: I have been trying to read a TK830 for a customer. I can get it into the program mode. but that is it. Will not read or write to radio. I have tried different port speeds, running in pure dos, and window dos. No luck. Using a pentium 2 processor. I have not checked the cable I have, but assum...