BatLabs board?

Talk about anything that doesn't fit in a topic below - Also used for board announcements.
rjs

Post by rjs »

Does anyone know what happened to the BatLabs board? It's been down for a few days now.
Alex
Site Administrator

Post by Alex »

I'm not sure, looks like the system crashed that was running it, and until the point where the message that it will be down appeared, the machine wasn't responding, followed by a congradulations, you've installed a webserver page, I'd assume I'm on the right track...

Hopefully it'll be back soon!

-Alex
Dave

Post by Dave »

It looked to me like the server was being updated with new software. Maybe they will tell us what the deal was when they get back online.
Alex
Site Administrator

Post by Alex »

I don't know - I think Bat would have said something considering the amount of people who frequent the board on a daily basis. this looks more like something happened with the server, and it ended up getting reformatted, and setup...

-Alex
micor47
Location: Your TOTAL Motorola-Kenwood Sales-Service Dealer Lowest Prices Anywhere

Post by micor47 »

Go to the batlabs mainpage and scroll down to the recent update link.
There will be an explanation about the server problem.
Alex
Site Administrator

Post by Alex »

-You will all note that the Discussion Forums have been down for a while now. They are not hosted locally, and we do not have control over the servers they reside on. It would appear that there was a major system crash, and that is why they went down. We have no idea when/if they will be back up. We will update this page as new information becomes available.

If someone from batlabs is reading out there - I'll help host it, or make it an addon here until your able to bring the board back online.

Let me know if I can help!

-Alex