Forum Re-Alignment and Additions

Talk about anything that doesn't fit in a topic below - Also used for board announcements.
Alex
Site Administrator

Forum Re-Alignment and Additions

Post by Alex »

Gals/Guys -

There are now 3 new forums here:

- Thales / Racal
- Harris
- Zetron

You will also notice that the main page with the forum listings have been realigned - there is now 3 main categories - Commercial, Amateur, and Infrastructure/Console Equipment.

Enjoy.

-Alex
mancow

Re: Forum Re-Alignment and Additions

Post by mancow »

Right on! Thanks!
fineshot1

Post by fineshot1 »

Looks great Alex.

Only thing I would suggest is under "Amateur" and "Commercial" is putting "Other" to accomodate
other manufactures, as an example such as Alinco which does not seem to fit any where.
fineshot1
NJ USA
Alex
Site Administrator

Post by Alex »

fineshot1 wrote:Looks great Alex.

Only thing I would suggest is under "Amateur" and "Commercial" is putting "Other" to accomodate
other manufactures, as an example such as Alinco which does not seem to fit any where.
I could make an Alinco forum if you guys think there is enough "demand" for one. I'd rather I guess see people use "general" to discuss the "others" which if it's a high demand, I'll just make the forums at that time.

Up to you guys. Let me know.

-Alex
ka8ypy

Post by ka8ypy »

Alex wrote:
fineshot1 wrote:Looks great Alex.

I could make an Alinco forum if you guys think there is enough "demand" for one. I'd rather I guess see people use "general" to discuss the "others" which if it's a high demand, I'll just make the forums at that time.

Up to you guys. Let me know.

-Alex
Do "Other" and split it out as needed.