Bat Board

Talk about anything that doesn't fit in a topic below - Also used for board announcements.
redbird

Bat Board

Post by redbird »

When is the Bat Board coming back up ?
duke

Re: Bat Board

Post by duke »

Yes, I would like to know too. All I get is the new black background intro screen but I can't get anything to work.
Alex
Site Administrator

Post by Alex »

batboard.dreamhosters.com
fineshot1

Post by fineshot1 »

Alex wrote:batboard.dreamhosters.com
Does this new board have advertising? It must because I get "it contains content belonging to the category of: Spam "
this "blocked" message at work from our Barracuda IT web filter. Seems its being blocked due to some advertisements
and I have now way to over ride it.
fineshot1
NJ USA
Alex
Site Administrator

Post by Alex »

No,

nothing is different from the one that was always at batboard.batlabs.com.

It must be that they blocked the entire dreamhosters.com domain without understanding that there are lots of *.dreamhosters.com sites out there. Sadly there is nothing that I can do to help short of tell you to contact your IT people.

If the domain changes or anything along those lines than that problem will probably go away.
fineshot1

Post by fineshot1 »

Alex wrote:No,

nothing is different from the one that was always at batboard.batlabs.com.

It must be that they blocked the entire dreamhosters.com domain without understanding that there are lots of *.dreamhosters.com sites out there. Sadly there is nothing that I can do to help short of tell you to contact your IT people.

If the domain changes or anything along those lines than that problem will probably go away.
Well - I have nothing to lose by trying to see if the IT admins can allow this one url in the domain so
I will give it a shot tomorrow, thanks Alex.
fineshot1
NJ USA