Regency and RELM two ways for sale

Forum dedicated to discussion on RELM/Regency/Wilson Radio products
Two way repair man

Regency and RELM two ways for sale

Post by Two way repair man »

I have the following used two-way radios for sale:

RELM Portables:

Qty = 1 MPU32 (450MHz to 482MHz, 4w/1w, 32 channels, keypad programmable, most of the common CTCSS tones - does not have DCS) Missing charger and battery. Comes with antenna, radio, and belt clip. Price $25 plus shipping

Qty = 1 WHS150 (138MHz to 174MHz, 5w/1w, 16 channels, keypad programmable most of the common CTCSS tones - does not have DCS) Missing charger and battery. Comes with antenna, radio, and belt clip. Price $35 plus shipping

Qty = 1 MPV08 (138MHz to 174MHz, 5w/1w, 8 channels, most of the common CTCSS tones - does not have DCS, is not keypad programmable) Missing charger and battery. Comes with antenna, radio, and belt clip. Price $25 plus shipping I will program all 8 channels for free. You must provide the receive and transmit frequencies and CTCSS tones.

Regency Mobile:

RH250B a.k.a. XL250B or XL2000 (150 to 162 MHz but only tuned for a 5MHz bandspread between the lowest and highest frequency. 10 channels, keypad programmable. Currently modifed and tuned for 5 meters or from 144MHz to 148MHz. If necessary I will retune it for free.) This radio is missing the power cord and microphone. It does come with a mounting bracket and hardware. Price $35.

They make great replacement or throw away radios for existing units or add the missing items and you have a good radio.

All are working great and are warranted for 30 days from the time you receive them.

Free detailed programming instructions for the RELM MPU32, WHS150 and the Regency RH250 can be found on my web site.
http://www.billscommsol.com

Also, new parts for sale:

Transistors:

MRF247 - VHF 60w, used on the RELM/Regency 100 watt base station or repeater 100 watt amplifier, and the Regency mobiles RH606,RH600 or the Wilson WH6016, and the Regency 100 watt mobile amplifier BAH100. Qty = 3, price $20 each or $45 for all three, plus shipping.

MRF260 - Pre-driver amplifier used in the Regency RFH252B, RH250, RH256B and XLH250; the Wilson WH2510 and WH2516; the RELM RH256NB. Qty = 5, price $15 each or all for $50, plus shipping.

Also, the two way repairs have died out and I have resorted to working two jobs to pay my bills. Please let me know if any of you are needing any parts for the older RELM, Regency, or Wilson radios. I am desperate to sell anything and all that I have. I can provide digital photos of all items and a list upon receiving a serious inquiry.

Please contact me offline if you are interested in any of these items. I accept payments via Paypal, check, or money order. The first one with the money gets the radio(s) and/or part(s).

email: bill@billscommsol.com

Thank you.

Bill