P7100ip price

Forum dedicated to the Harris PSPC Product group items such as Orion, M7100/M7200/M7300, P7100/P7200/P7300, Harris Unity XG-100, GE Orion, GE Master Repeaters, EDACS Trunking, Pro Voice, PC Configure, RPM, and other topics relating to Harris, MA-Comm, Ericsson, GE products.
NodrogCop

P7100ip price

Post by NodrogCop »

Can anyone provide a ballpark figure for a P7100ip configured for VHF with little or no bells and whistles? As well as for 800 with all bell and whistles?

Reason being a friend here was looking to buy one for a county public safety position for VHF. The 800 is because that's what some departments are looking at for the OpenSky system...when it gets here...

Gordon
PhaseLockedLunatic

Post by PhaseLockedLunatic »

There are sooooo many options for these radios that it would be difficult for a ballpark price. I think my scan models with conventional analog, NiMH and rapid charger ran around $2,200 or so each. But then front panel programming, P25 CAI and all that added more to the price.

Best to check with your dealer, especially because I don't believe that the P7100 will do OpenSky. It will do ProVoice, P25, EDACS....but I'm pretty sure OpenSky is a different radio.