GE Delta's

Forum dedicated to the Harris PSPC Product group items such as Orion, M7100/M7200/M7300, P7100/P7200/P7300, Harris Unity XG-100, GE Orion, GE Master Repeaters, EDACS Trunking, Pro Voice, PC Configure, RPM, and other topics relating to Harris, MA-Comm, Ericsson, GE products.
ve3wpj

GE Delta's

Post by ve3wpj »

Hi there well I walked into a few Ge Delta's that were kinda given to me....

how ever, there is no CPU's fo rthem nor memory chips, I do have a few memory chips but how can I find the CPu's for them they were VHF version.

I do have a few UHF versions which do have the CPU chip but have not fired them up yet.

any way to go about this?

Will
KF4SQB

Post by KF4SQB »

Well, I don't know that it will really help you out that much, but I'll give you what info I have on the subject. According to the service manual (LBI-31564), the GE part number, for the VHF, is 19A703244P23, and it is an 8-bit HMOS microcomputer. I have no idea if the VHF and UHF microcomputers are interchangable or not. Maybe someone else has the UHF service manual and can check if the part numbers are the same.
Brett Kitchens
KF4SQB

kf4sqb "at" wetsnet "dot" com

Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.......
ve3wpj

Post by ve3wpj »

ok cool thanks, just wondering if you could also let me knwo what the part number on the board is so I cna cross referance that to what I have in them and get some parts ordered.

thanks
Will
KF4SQB

Post by KF4SQB »

Which board do you mean? If you want the number for the transmitter-receiver-system board, it is 19D901650G1.
Brett Kitchens
KF4SQB

ve3wpj

Post by ve3wpj »

perfect I have the uhf ones here and the part number is slightly off......I'll check the vhf ones later

thanks again

Will
KF4SQB

Post by KF4SQB »

Do you mean the part number of the TRS board, or the microcomputer? The part number would be different on the board, as it contains everything but the PA for the radio, and is definately frequency dependant. If it is still there, the part number of the microcomputer should be on a yellow sticker, which may be stuck to the top or bottom of the chip.
Brett Kitchens
KF4SQB

ve3wpj

Post by ve3wpj »

I'm refering to the board where the micro processor plugs into

I head that you can find the correct micro via the board number.....
KF4SQB

Post by KF4SQB »

OK, the TRS board is the board that the microcomputer plugs into. The entire radio, minus any possible option boards, is made up of two boards; the TRS board, and the PA board. I know nothing about being able to find the correct microcomputer from the TRS board number. All I know about these radios is what I am reading out of the service manual that I have open in front of me.
Brett Kitchens
KF4SQB

ve3wpj

Post by ve3wpj »

OK cool, thanks for the help.....

I'll check the board number on the vhf radios and see if it matches what you are saying.....for part number if it does I'll order a few cpu's and see what happens

Will
KF4SQB

Post by KF4SQB »

No problem. If you need any more info from the manual, don't hesitate to ask. However, I'm going to bed right now. It's after 1:00 A.M. here!
Brett Kitchens
KF4SQB