MDX mobile

Forum dedicated to the Harris PSPC Product group items such as Orion, M7100/M7200/M7300, P7100/P7200/P7300, Harris Unity XG-100, GE Orion, GE Master Repeaters, EDACS Trunking, Pro Voice, PC Configure, RPM, and other topics relating to Harris, MA-Comm, Ericsson, GE products.
tfliberty

MDX mobile

Post by tfliberty »

I have 3 800 Mhz MDX mobiles and have a problem with the programming. The first one read and wrote properly, but the second and third have had problems. Both were put into programing mode, but would not handshake. When I powered them off and back on, both powered on in program mode without holding any keys. I eventually got one to write, but after programming, it still powers up in program mode. Is there a way to reset them? On some good advice, I removed the front covers to make sure there were no stuck buttons, and both were clean.

I am using Programmer ver 9, factory cable and Price Industries P96A.

I suspect it is a problem with the Price interface box, I noticed that the led status lights seem to blink at different times during read/write, but I can't be sure. Any help would be appreciated