Ma Comm Orion model identification Numbers

Forum dedicated to the Harris PSPC Product group items such as Orion, M7100/M7200/M7300, P7100/P7200/P7300, Harris Unity XG-100, GE Orion, GE Master Repeaters, EDACS Trunking, Pro Voice, PC Configure, RPM, and other topics relating to Harris, MA-Comm, Ericsson, GE products.
electromech

Ma Comm Orion model identification Numbers

Post by electromech »

Hello,
Was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me if there is a way to determine what the Frequency Range ( Band Type ) of a particular Radio was without having to place the radio in programming mode and reading it from the software ?
I was looking at buying one but was unsure whether there was any identifying codes or labels on the Main Unit that would indicate the operating frequency spread of the particular radio.
I assume the control heads are the same and it is only the main unit that alters with the diffferent band splits.
Any info would be really appreciated.

Regards,

Electromech

Sorry, i have just discovered the Model Identifcation Chart that some kind person had posted previously :-?
If some one could tell me whereabouts the Ident numbers would be located on the main unit i would be very grateful.
Meatball

Re: Ma Comm Orion model identification Numbers

Post by Meatball »

The "combination number" should be listed on the bottom plate.