HHCH cable diagrams

Forum dedicated to the Harris PSPC Product group items such as Orion, M7100/M7200/M7300, P7100/P7200/P7300, Harris Unity XG-100, GE Orion, GE Master Repeaters, EDACS Trunking, Pro Voice, PC Configure, RPM, and other topics relating to Harris, MA-Comm, Ericsson, GE products.
dbrock411

HHCH cable diagrams

Post by dbrock411 »

Although I find posts that tell me the cable part numbers to use a HHCH on the Orion radios, I haven't been able to find the diagram of the cables. I can build the cable if anyone has the diagram - anyone? Would love to have both versions - with and without siren control.

Darrell
n_zero_ndp

Re: HHCH cable diagrams

Post by n_zero_ndp »

I have lots of GE M/A-COM manuals, but not this one...
MM101984V1 Hand Held Controller Installation Manual

That manual should have those cables with fancy diagrams and pinouts...
dbrock411

Post by dbrock411 »

I found a copy of the HHCH installation manual online and available for download from M/A-Com, but interestingly enough it does not having the cable wiring diagrams in it. I read an earlier post where someone said their HHCH worked on a M-RK vehicular charger so I may have to just try that then use the pinouts on the charger to make the cable for the HHCH. Just was looking for an easier solution.

I find it interesting that the HHCH has a speaker in it - so why the need for the interface cable to break out the two pins for the external speaker?
abbylind

Post by abbylind »

I put the HHCC on my EVA. It works well. The speaker on the HHCC is like a walkie. Adding the external speaker adds more audio.

Fowler
KC5AEE