M-RK battery pinout?

Forum dedicated to the Harris PSPC Product group items such as Orion, M7100/M7200/M7300, P7100/P7200/P7300, Harris Unity XG-100, GE Orion, GE Master Repeaters, EDACS Trunking, Pro Voice, PC Configure, RPM, and other topics relating to Harris, MA-Comm, Ericsson, GE products.
Splat

M-RK battery pinout?

Post by Splat »

Due to a move I somehow lost my charger for my MRK, and I can't find my damn Fluke meter either! :x :x I suspect I could rig something up with my Motorola charger but would like to know the pinout on the MRK's batteries before I kill something. :) Would appreciate it if someone can tell me what pins do what? Thanks.
Splat

Re: M-RK battery pinout?

Post by Splat »

Just want to clarify... I'm talking about the 3 contacts on the side bottom of the battery. I know one is +, the other -, and one must be for the thermistor but how would I check that?
Splat

Re: M-RK battery pinout?

Post by Splat »

Finally found my Fluke and it appears the top contact is the thermistor/resistor, bottom is negative, and the singular contact is positive. Now I'm just trying to figure to use my Motorola tri-chem Jedi/Saber/XTS3 charger for it.