GE Monogram Programming

Forum dedicated to the Harris PSPC Product group items such as Orion, M7100/M7200/M7300, P7100/P7200/P7300, Harris Unity XG-100, GE Orion, GE Master Repeaters, EDACS Trunking, Pro Voice, PC Configure, RPM, and other topics relating to Harris, MA-Comm, Ericsson, GE products.
millerchief

GE Monogram Programming

Post by millerchief »

I just tried to program 2- 16 channel VHF Monogram portable radios. I used v5.0 of the programming software with a monogram LPT1 port cable-(TQ3376).When I read the radio and opened the codeplug I had some distored freq's in some of the channels, I corrected them to what they were supposed to have been(Radio tx/rx on all channels but channel 1 but I knew the CG was not set right to start with) I even corrected the CG problem. Finished up with the entries and went thru the write process and it told me routine finished. When I turned the radios back on the do a radio check with them the only thing they would do is BEEP and the red light tx light flashes.

Could someone PLEASE tell me what I need to do with these radios to get the back to working.....
James
millechief@hotmail.com[/b]