Orion OOB - One Step Closer to Failure...

Forum dedicated to the Harris PSPC Product group items such as Orion, M7100/M7200/M7300, P7100/P7200/P7300, Harris Unity XG-100, GE Orion, GE Master Repeaters, EDACS Trunking, Pro Voice, PC Configure, RPM, and other topics relating to Harris, MA-Comm, Ericsson, GE products.
rescue161

Orion OOB - One Step Closer to Failure...

Post by rescue161 »

I have come to the conclusion that the software that I am trying to modify is different from other peoples. Apparently they are using the normal (non-EDACS) RSS. I have modified til's I can't modify no more. There has to be a different hex string that what has been posted. I've tried XMO's conversion program, ie. 136 = "insert hex string here", but it still will not work. The only thing I can come up with is that I am using EDACS DOS software and it is probably different than the normal software. If anyone can confirm my theory, I'd appreciate it. I don't have any of my equipment right now. It will be another month or so before I'l be able to try out any 'new' ideas. Once I have all of my stuff, I'll try and modify the normal (not EDACS) software and see where that gets me. The only thing is, I really would like to have the EDACS software modified so I can monitor the EDACS systems and have OOB at the same time. If not, I guess I can live without EDACS, at least for a little while...
Scott