M-RK II 800MHz Control Channel Problem

Forum dedicated to the Harris PSPC Product group items such as Orion, M7100/M7200/M7300, P7100/P7200/P7300, Harris Unity XG-100, GE Orion, GE Master Repeaters, EDACS Trunking, Pro Voice, PC Configure, RPM, and other topics relating to Harris, MA-Comm, Ericsson, GE products.
2wayfreq

M-RK II 800MHz Control Channel Problem

Post by 2wayfreq »

Hi,
I have a wierd problem. I have a Recieve only Sheriff codeplug that is supposed to have the complete system in it. When I am a few cities over and on the proper system, it has a solid SVC indicator and recieves well. But listening at home on the area system, the control channel SVC acquires only sometimes. The CC Scan will pulse and try to acquire. I'll get lets say, the officer broadcasting and never hear the dispatcher. I have checked the frequencies against the ones in my scanner. It did have a few missing and I updated that specific trunk set with all the proper channels in the correct LCN order. The Control channel is channel 1 on the list. It still acquires only intermittently though..but the other systems work fine. Any ideas?..or I can send the .per to anyone interested in taking a look. :) Thanks..JM