LPE Programming Help

Forum dedicated to the Harris PSPC Product group items such as Orion, M7100/M7200/M7300, P7100/P7200/P7300, Harris Unity XG-100, GE Orion, GE Master Repeaters, EDACS Trunking, Pro Voice, PC Configure, RPM, and other topics relating to Harris, MA-Comm, Ericsson, GE products.
smart6

LPE Programming Help

Post by smart6 »

Hi there I need to ask you for some help with my 800Mhz Ericsson LPE200 Portable. I was trying to program this portable and home and everything was going fine until just before the programming finished the programming glitched. Now when I power up my portable I get a "black" screen on the portable display.

I've tried reprogramming it with the normal ProGrammer 4 EDACS (Windows) software and it said that the radio ID is invalid.

When I use the Radio Maintenance program that comes with the ProGrammer 4 EDACS software I try using the "RECOVERY" option button however it says I don't have a good "Radio Code File"

Would you have a "Radio Code File" that you can e-mail me?

To create an LPE200 "Radio Code File" run the Radio Maintenance software and use the "Write Code to File..." option button under the "Radio Flash Information" section of the "EDACS 3 Radio" tab. Then save the code file to disk and e-mail me a copy if you could.

I would be very happy if you could help me out on this.

If you have any questions please e-mail me back. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.