Need for information

Forum dedicated to discussion on Kenwood Commercial Radio products

Moderator: willbartlett

Ridgerunner

Need for information

Post by Ridgerunner »

I dont know about you guys, but I sure would like to get together with some people, but we need a good source of information for kenwood gear like the batlabs site. I know that if I buy any moto gear I go straight to the batlabs site for information. When it comes to kenwood gear the information is next to near impossible to find. Also I would like to try converting some kenwood commercial gear to amateur band, and sometimes just trying to find band split information is hard to do. I have noticed that you can pick up kenwood gear cheaper than moto gear on ebay too, so this is an avenue I would like to explore. Is there anyone out there that knows of a good source, or anyone out there who is thinking like I am.

thanks
Robert
Alex
Site Administrator

Post by Alex »

Right now, vcauso (vince) has a link for kenwood information on his site, but he has nothing to put up there as of yet...

I'm sure getting intouch with him, and getting him some info would greatly help him expand the section.

He can be reached by private message, or his contact info on his radio page.

http://www.radtek.ws/

-Alex
Ridgerunner

Wooo-whoo

Post by Ridgerunner »

Ya, I will contact him, b/c right now thats my biggest beef, I am trying to explore some aveneus for kenwood gear since it seems you can pick up their used stuff pretty cheap.

Thanks
Ridgerunner

conversion

Post by Ridgerunner »

I guess what I am really interested is seeing information on tuning the radio out of band. Finding the product datasheets isnt too much of a problem bringing into the ham band is what I want to know.