Kenwood Nx800 Digital?

Forum dedicated to discussion on Kenwood Commercial Radio products

Moderator: willbartlett

cobra35

Kenwood Nx800 Digital?

Post by cobra35 »

Has Anyone Come across the New Kenwood Digital VHF/UHF Radio or Program??? They seem to have a system key something like the BIG /\/\ for Programming Digiital Trunking? Does anyone have a key Gen or know if there is away around this?

Thanks for any Info

Al
cobra35

Re: Kenwood Nx800 Digital?

Post by cobra35 »

You need a system key for digital trunking only, digital conventional, Trunking (analog) and Conventional(analog) doesn't require anything except the software kpg111d, does anyone know if there's away around read password, finding out what the read password is?????

Thanks Guy's & Gals
rayjk110

Post by rayjk110 »

I don't believe (yet) that there's a way around it. If you wish, some recent versions of Kenwood programming software will let you overwrite the radio's current image without the need of a password - but you loose any data that's in the radio.

- Ray
radiocheck

Post by radiocheck »

rayjk110 wrote:I don't believe (yet) that there's a way around it. If you wish, some recent versions of Kenwood programming software will let you overwrite the radio's current image without the need of a password - but you loose any data that's in the radio.

- Ray
Thats the Problem I don't want to write over it, I just want to see the layout and how it was setup without changing the contents of whats already programmed and maybe add to it some other stuff

Thanks Cobra
Doesn't Hurt To ASK, Its The Answer that Hurts MOST of the TIME!