TK-X30 Power connector

Forum dedicated to discussion on Kenwood Commercial Radio products

Moderator: willbartlett

KF6OWC

TK-X30 Power connector

Post by KF6OWC »

Does any one know what the Molex part number is for the power connector on these radios (the 45watt deck)? I think it is the .093" series.
TNX Jim
N3CHU

Re: TK-X30 Power connector

Post by N3CHU »

I think that is correct as I just bought some .093 pins and compared them to the pins in my UHF 45 watt 830 and they matched. Hope this is of some help. I'm looking for the pin size for the 15 pin Molex plug. Davie
KF6OWC

Post by KF6OWC »

the 15 pin molex is .062" pins. I just bought a large bag of several thousand male pins if you need some:). i am looking for the molex part number of the plastic power plug that uses the .093" pins. I bought some a few years ago and forgot to keep the package so I could order more. the local electronics shop here in reno sucks, they never have anything in stock and their prices are through the atmosphere!!! send me you address if you need some.
Jim
KF6OWC

Post by KF6OWC »

the 15 pin molex is .062" pins. I just bought a large bag of several thousand male pins if you need some:). i am looking for the molex part number of the plastic power plug that uses the .093" pins. I bought some a few years ago and forgot to keep the package so I could order more. the local electronics shop here in reno sucks, they never have anything in stock and their prices are through the atmosphere!!! send me you address if you need some.
Jim