TK-350

Forum dedicated to discussion on Kenwood Commercial Radio products

Moderator: willbartlett

garyerrol

TK-350

Post by garyerrol »

Can someone tell me how to field program a TK-350. I have the software but not the cable, but I would like to be able to change frequencies and/or codes without having to use a computer.
willbartlett
Administrator

Post by willbartlett »

Hey there. If the radio wasn't set up for self programming, you'll need to get a cable at least once to enable the self programming feature. Drop me an email when you get one, and I'll walk you through it. I may have the steps saved from a previous email, too long to type at work today. Good luck, Will
garyerrol

Post by garyerrol »

willbartlett wrote: Hey there. If the radio wasn't set up for self programming, you'll need to get a cable at least once to enable the self programming feature. Drop me an email when you get one, and I'll walk you through it. I may have the steps saved from a previous email, too long to type at work today. Good luck, Will
The radio was enabled to be self programming by the software by the person I purchased it from. So it should be all set up, I just need the info to do it. If you can help, it would be appreciated greatly.