Logging on to Batlabs?

Talk about anything that doesn't fit in a topic below - Also used for board announcements.
N3CHU

Logging on to Batlabs?

Post by N3CHU »

Hi All, Does anyone know whats going on on Batlabs?. Have been a user for several years but now when I try to log on I have to jump through more hoops that I'm having trouble doing(cant jump a high as I used to )I greatly enjoy the Labs and it has been of great help to me on issues where I needed questions answered. any help appreciated. thank you. Davie n-3-c-h-u at atlanticbb dot net
N3CHU

Re: Logging on to Batlabs?

Post by N3CHU »

problem solved, thanks all. Davie
mike m

Post by mike m »

Dave,

I am having the same problems and Alex swears that it's all on my end and nobody else has a similar problem.

When running Mozilla Firefox the login gets stuck in a endless loop and when i can get in I only have access to some groups and not the ones that i want, BTW Internet explorer works fine for me.

What was your fix ?

Mike
jim202

Post by jim202 »

I use Firefox all the time and have no problems logging in. However I will say that every morning between about 7 AM
and 7:30 AM, East Coast time, the site seems to lock up like it is updating. So i just avoid it during that short time.

You might also want to check that you have the current version of Firefox.

Jim

[quote="mike m"]Dave,

I am having the same problems and Alex swears that it's all on my end and nobody else has a similar problem.

When running Mozilla Firefox the login gets stuck in a endless loop and when i can get in I only have access to some groups and not the ones that i want, BTW Internet explorer works fine for me.

What was your fix ?

Mike[/quote]
mike m

Post by mike m »

It's really strange because I have 2 virtually identical PC's both similar model DELLs but different internet providers.

The work PC has no problem using Firefox but the home PC started acting wierd about 2 months ago with mozilla only, it used to work fine with mozilla.

Both versions of mozilla are the same so nothing has changed with mozilla.

Whenever I log in to batlabs with mozilla on the home dell i get stuck in a login loop that wants me to register. I even tried re-registering and changing my password using the home PC but that didn't work.

I have been using Internet Explorer and google chrome without a problem on both PC's, it's only the home one that doesn't like Firefox.

I'm thinkng now that it may be the internet provider causing the problem since that is the only difference that I can see, I have gone thru both PC's firefox settings and they are identical which is even more baffling.

Mike
jim202

Post by jim202 »

Make sure your using the most recent version of the Firefox. They have had several updates recently.

Jim

[quote="mike m"]It's really strange because I have 2 virtually identical PC's both similar model DELLs but different internet providers.

The work PC has no problem using Firefox but the home PC started acting wierd about 2 months ago with mozilla only, it used to work fine with mozilla.

Both versions of mozilla are the same so nothing has changed with mozilla.

Whenever I log in to batlabs with mozilla on the home dell i get stuck in a login loop that wants me to register. I even tried re-registering and changing my password using the home PC but that didn't work.

I have been using Internet Explorer and google chrome without a problem on both PC's, it's only the home one that doesn't like Firefox.

I'm thinkng now that it may be the internet provider causing the problem since that is the only difference that I can see, I have gone thru both PC's firefox settings and they are identical which is even more baffling.

Mike[/quote]