tk 730 repair

Forum dedicated to discussion on Kenwood Commercial Radio products

Moderator: willbartlett

brokenbowhunting

tk 730 repair

Post by brokenbowhunting »

I am trying to find a good reliable person that can repair a Kenwood tk 730H G , 100watt underdash unit. It won't power up, and I have checked for 12volts entering the radio, I think there may be a relay off the power button that is defective, but know very little about it. Is there anyone out there that would be willing to take a look at this problem? I have no one in my part of the country that will or can work on a Kenwood. Thanks for any help!
n5tbu

Post by n5tbu »

Yes,I am willing to look at it......versatilecommunications.com
mod
Splat

Post by Splat »

Brokenbowhunting where are you located?
brokenbowhunting

I am in central Missouri, I tried to get the address of the post that offered to help, but couldn't get a reply to my PM. Thank you.
Splat

Post by Splat »

I haven't dealt with them, but there's CW Wolfe Communications in Billings Montana http://members.aol.com/cwwolfecom/ . If they don't do Kenwood repairs then maybe they know someone who does. Good luck.
n5tbu

Post by n5tbu »

Hello,If you meant me,I did not recieve a pm...you can go to our site versatilecommunications.com and there is a button to send us an email.
mod
brokenbowhunting

TK 730 repair AGAIN

I tried to send you an e-mail from your Versatilecommunications.com site. The mail came up as undeliverable. I just need a ship to address so I can send it to you and have the radio evaluated for repair cost. Should I just try to call the number listed on your web site? Thanks.
n5tbu

Post by n5tbu »

Email link fixed,also I sent you a pm.
mod