Jaguar Problem

Forum dedicated to the Harris PSPC Product group items such as Orion, M7100/M7200/M7300, P7100/P7200/P7300, Harris Unity XG-100, GE Orion, GE Master Repeaters, EDACS Trunking, Pro Voice, PC Configure, RPM, and other topics relating to Harris, MA-Comm, Ericsson, GE products.
FiremanSparky

Jaguar Problem

Post by FiremanSparky »

Okay, I read in another thread that if the Jaguar 700P displays "KEY HELD ERR 0890" on power-up, that is indicating a key stuck. When I turn my particular radio on, and after it powers up, I can change systems, enable or disable scan, but it will NOT change talkgroups within a system. My radio uses the channel knob for this function, but does not work. Any idea's?

F
Meatball

Post by Meatball »

Can you reprogram it so the talkgroups are on the up/down keys and the systems are on the knob?

That would at least tell you if it's a programming issue or whether you have a bad channel switch.
FiremanSparky

Jaguar Problem

Post by FiremanSparky »

I will give it a shot when I get back in town and let you know. Thanks,
F
FiremanSparky

Jaguar Problem

Post by FiremanSparky »

Okay..........After setting up to go through the program BUT before I connected the cables, I changed the battery and tried to demonstrate the problem for our chief, but it went away, even though I must have changed that battery a dozen times. The only thing that was NOT working was the channel knob. Everything is fine now! I had previously went through all of the buttons and knobs (Scan Model) to ensure that nothing was causing them to stick.

F