GE MDX Wall Mount

Talk about anything that doesn't fit in a topic below - Also used for board announcements.
kb9rre

GE MDX Wall Mount

Post by kb9rre »

DSWX02 FCC ID: AXA can anyone tel me what this is? freq.etc.
Dale Jones
vcaruso

Post by vcaruso »

Dale

DSWX02 = MDX Wall mount station with DC Remote option, If I remember correctly it was a four channel remote for conventional use.

The DSWX01 is the Tone remote 4 channel

If you are looking at the station cabinet thats for sale on e-bay you would only be getting the metal cabinet & swing out frame the box is stripped of system board & power supply.

As for the FCC ID AXA is only the prefix it was customary to use the tranceivers FCC ID when the package was assembled either by GE or the dealer selling the product.

Vince
kb9rre

thanks

Post by kb9rre »

yeah thats the one thought the picture shows the boards in thier.
Dale Jones
vcaruso

Post by vcaruso »

I purchased one from them a few months ago and it was bare (except for speaker, volume & channel controls), when I questioned the difference between the one I received and the one pictured they replied with a long winded e-mail as to no warranty implied etc, etc, etc.....

Luckily I was able to use it to convert a Rangr Desk Station to a Wall Mount so all was not lost

I just offer a word of caution when dealing with those folks try and get as much info from them as technically possible.

Happy Holidays!
Vince
kb9rre

mdx wall mount

Post by kb9rre »

thanks vince
Dale Jones